rolemommyconfessions

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Who needs to go to confession when you've got a blog!

I have to admit that being a parent is much harder than having a career. Other than infant CPR and a bad lesson on breast feeding, I was never given parenting lessons. I learned by experience, and what I've learned is I find strength and sanity from my family and my girlfriends. If we can find humor in our home and work lives, than we're half way there to being good parents. My friends and I like to confess our unorthodox parenting secrets to each other during our daily commute or while gossiping in the office. So below are some juicy confessions. If you've got one to share, please feel free to post. Think of this as your personal role mommy confessional. What's a Role Mommy you ask? A role mommy is a woman who strives to be successful at home and in her career - I know you'd never think you're a role model, but if you're helping your children acheive their own dreams while still pursuing your own, than you are definitely Role Mommy material. For more info. on Role Mommy, check out our website ...www.rolemommy.com. In the meantime, hope you enjoy our role mommy confessions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker View blog reactions