rolemommyconfessions

Monday, November 07, 2005

Confession #2 - Did Desmond Tutu Ever Wear a Tutu?

I admit, when I get ready for work in the morning, I sometimes let my kids have the run of my bedroom. In my son's case, things get a bit interesting when he goes exploring in our closet. For some reason, when my three year old surveys the area, he doesn't gravitate toward Daddy's side and try on a tie or a pair of loafers, he'd rather slip on a pair of mommy's high heels, walk around the room and call out in a high-pitched voice, "Look at me, I'm a Girl!" One day, I even caught my daughter sticking him in her ballet costume...tutu and all. My friends tell me their boys fancy pumps too, so I guess it's just a phase...I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker View blog reactions