rolemommyconfessions

Monday, November 07, 2005

Confession #6 - Get Me Outta the Girl Scouts!

The PTA President tried to coerce me into getting my daughter to join Girl Scouts. As thoughts of my child selling chocolate mint cookies swirled in my head, Madame President informed me that we'd have to host the entire brood at our house at least one Saturday a month...the one day my family actually gets out and does fun things together. To complicate matters, the bratty kid whose mom doesn't talk to me anymore because my daughter blurted out that I thought she was a tyrant, was going to be in the group too. Considering I dropped out of Brownies when I was six and I don't want to have a confrontation with that mom who hates me, it looks like we're going to have to take a pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker View blog reactions