rolemommyconfessions

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lost and Found

A little update on our MIA Nintendo DS.  After forking over $200 for a brand new DS with two new games, my son's original DS miraculously resurfaced.  So now we have three nintendos and two of the same Mario games.   My husband sees it as an opportunity to become proficient at Nintendo so he's going to start giving the thing a try.  Come to think of it, if I can track down a version of Ms. Pac Man and Donkey Kong, I'll be all over it too.
So I'm a kid at heart - at least if I play long enough maybe I can take on my son to a Mario Super Party 8 challenge! 
Let's hope that this lesson in losing prized possessions will stop with the DS.  Something tells me it won't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker View blog reactions