rolemommyconfessions

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Diet

So I did what I normally do every June and I joined another weight loss center. This time, it's L.A. Weight Loss. I've already mastered Weight Watchers, Atkins and the Zone, so now it's their turn. Here's the problem. These people monitor you like hawks. Weigh in on Tuesday, come back again Thursday...oops you're up two pounds...not so good. Come back again Monday. Drink 58 gallons of water. Run to the bathroom every other minute. Get on the scale for kicks, still no weight loss. I'm starving. Wondering when we're headed out for dinner and hoping I'll be able to eat more than a chicken leg and half a baked potato. Meanwhile, my kids wanted to go to the fun Japanese hibachi place but the butter they use for cooking would probably screw up my fat allotment for the week. Dieting is not fun. Small butts are nice, but chocolate is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker View blog reactions