rolemommyconfessions

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tivo Tirade

I don't understand why people swear by their Tivo's.  I resisted buying one for a few years and broke down about a year ago and forked over several hundred dollars for the lifetime plan that gets you unlimited recording of your favorite shows.  But here's my beef.  Why is it when I'm watching American Idol, my Tivo decides that I should be watching a show on Nickelodeon and when I look away for a split second, the channel changes and I've just missed David Archuletta's performance.
Come on Tivo.  Stop the insanity!  If I wanted to record Fairly Odd Parents, I'd point the damn clicker and record it.  But I don't want to.  And I don't like your suggestion that I may want to watch Atlantis Square Pantis and you'd like to change the channel in the next minute so that I don't miss a minute of Sponge Bob.  I mean Tivo - you don't even know me.  You want to change channels on me?  Then find me some classics that I will willingly watch - how about Steel Magnolias?  Terms of Endearment?  Sleepless in Seattle?  Anything with Drew Barrymore?  I'm not interested in having you jump from Law and Order to the Wizards of Waverly Place so do me a favor Tivo, lay off and stop trying to read my mind.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker View blog reactions